Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oopsies.....

So the other day I was at my parents' house (really... what day am I not), sitting on the couch in the family room next to my sister. I was surfing the net on my mom's laptop when i showed Renee that she hadn't posted in her blog since the first of January... like the jerk I am I I was like "Seriously Renee... the first? Its the middle of the month already!" and she looked at me all puzzled and said "You haven't posted since the first either!" I had to come to my blog to check... I could have sworn I had made a post lately... but no... oopsies!

So, sorry Renee... but now I beat you (I just checked again to make sure she hadn't posted yet...lol)!!

So not much has happened lately (which is probably why the lack of posts.) I pretty much do the 'ol go to work, go over to my parents' house, go home, and do it all over again the next day. Although this week, the plan is to start going to the gym three times a week. I'm really hoping I keep to it.
I always feel so much better when I do... its just getting there that's the trial. However, I should...*sigh*. haha.

Right now, I'm just sitting around watching football. I'm hoping the superbowl is Cardinals/Steelers.... only cause I don't like the Ravens and the Cardinals have played really well this season. I would have rathered see the Colts in the superbowl... or the Giants... or the Seahawks (if they were playing well).

Well I'm going to continue wathcing the game! See y'all around!

(Hey Renee! Seriously, the first? Its the middle of the month already ;) )

No comments: