Friday, February 24, 2012

#PositiveThurs - Week 39!

Every Thursday I encourage people on twitter to write a positive thought, share a goal, tell us something they love about themselves, thank other people and just generally be amazing people. Every Thursday, I am overwhelmed at the amount of love that is shared. You are all awesome people and I hope you know that you're not only positively affecting your life, but the lives of many others around you. According to Hashtracking.com, the hashtag #PositiveThurs reached an audience of 49,682 followers in the last 24 hours. A Potential 49K people have been able to be a part of what we're doing together here. If that isn't heartwarming, I certainly don't know what is!



Do you have any ideas for #PositiveThurs? A chat? A theme each week? Anything! Let me know in the comments below if we should evolve #PositiveThurs into something new and more engaging!

No comments: