Monday, December 22, 2008

I love to laugh, HA HA HA HA!

Ok, ok... think positive thoughts*****

BAH! I GIVE UP!! So I went for a walk to the corner store this evening. Just for something to do and to see what the snow was like...
IT COMES TO MID-WAY UP MY CALF! I walked past the bus stop I would normally grab a bus from and there is no way that busses are stopping at that stop. there is about 5 feet of snow 1+ feet deep between the bus stop and the road.

Now for those who don't live here... let me explain to you what winter weather on my part of the island is normally like... RAIN. Period. Maybe one night where it snows 5cm and stays around for maybe a 24 hour period. Not this, no. We've had snow on the ground for WAY too long. It isn't going away anytime soon either, apparently. I want my normal weather back!! GIVE IT BACK! lol

I just don't know how long its going to take me to get to work tomorrow... On a normal day I leave my house around 7:45am, take a pit stop by Wal-mart to see some friends, leave there by 8:10/15 and then get to work somewhere between 8:15 and 8:25. Tomorrow, on the other hand, I think I will leave around 7:20/30, and see what time I get to Wally world for what time I should leave there.

GUH! I just don't want to get to work and then be sent home right away. I have a feeling that the guy coming down from one of the print shops we deal with isn't still coming down to take the sales guys out for lunch. If he does, their lunch date will probably be a long time, since driving around won't be too pretty.

Well... we'll see what tomorrow brings... right now I should be trying to sleep instead of writing this blog.

Sweet dreams world! Think warm, snow melting thoughts!!

♥Nikki

No comments: