Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What to do, what to do.

So I'm sitting here, at my desk at work.

I have ten minutes left of lunch and I'm bored.... lol
I don't want to go back early because I don't have tons of work to fill my afternoon with.. so it would just make 10 minutes later in the day where I have nothing to do.

So I told Tanya and she said "Write a lunchtime blog!"

So here it is. My lunchtime blog... I still have 7 minutes... this is sad. haha

Do you remember Kymburleigh from my last blog??
She sent flowers to my work!
They are sitting here next to me. I love them! Ther are so pretty and smell so nice.

Its funny, because the person who wrote the card has the poorest writing alive.
It reminds me of the blog cakewrecks.com. I mean, if someone is sending flowers to someone, don't you think you'd want their card to look pretty too?

Apparently not.

Anyway, I've got 3 minutes left now... I can go back 3 minutes early. haha.

Talk to you all later!!

Nikki

No comments: