Friday, March 22, 2013

#PositiveThurs - Week 95!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another #PositiveThurs recap. Brought to you, by you!

This week, I'm sharing some of the #PositiveThurs tweets that made me smile. Some of them need no explanation. :) Let's get to the HAPPY!

A parent, supporting their child is the greatest gift of love! There is so much emanating from this tweet:



Ok, this is the BEST PICTURE EVER. Just try not to smile/be jealous you're not there!



Ok, maybe I have a soft spot for "family" tweets... so sue me. This next one is FULL ON Daughter to Dad appreciation!



I'm including this one because I want to be sure no one misses how funny this is.Click through to the video - it is WELL worth it!



I always enjoy Graham's tweets. You know when you can feel how genuine someone is? Yeah - THIS GUY. This tweet is one of the BEST team building tips!



I bet you DO have a lovely smile!



Now for ALL your wonderfully AWESOME tweets from yesterday!


No comments: