Sunday, November 30, 2008

What? Work post again? Surprise, surprise...

Well... here I am again.

I'm going to slightly lose my "new" status... when we hire someone new... newer than I.

I'm not going to lie to you. I'm worried that they'll hire someone new, someone who is more qualified than me and they'll excel at a faster pace than I and they will just plum be better at the job than me.
I'm trying my darndest to learn everything.. but I'm getting frustrated at all the little mistakes I make. I know I'm new. I realize that. That is what the first week or two is for... learning from your "teacher" and from your mistakes. I feel like I should have this down by now.

Well, the important thing is that I enjoy work.

I love Tanya... she's amazing. We keep eachother sane. We think alike... which makes learning from her simple. We get along so well its almost scary. I feel like I've been there for well over a month.. but, its hard to explain... because I also feel like when I say I've been there a month its gone by so fast!


Anyway... that's enough blabbering for today.. I'll ttyl!

♥Nikki

No comments: