Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm back! -ish

Hello hello all!

So yeah, it has been a couple months now. Honestly, not much has changed for me.

I still love music. I still love the colour pink. I still have an amazing family. I still live in the same place, I still like to lay in bed whilst using my laptop (which I am currently doing), I still have the same hair (just more of it, I guess.) I still have the same job. I still have two arms, two legs and the same amount of fingers and toes.

So what is there to blog about??

I feel like my news would be too boring to post for you to read... there is also the reason that I'm pretty sure that 90+% of the people that read my blog are people who already know everything that is going on in my life.

However, here it is for the 1 or 2 of you that aren't updated on my life constantly.

I just recently got an iPhone. Yeah, that's the biggest news in my life. WOOT. haha
No, but seriously, I love this thing. If you had asked me before what my two favourite electronics were I would have told you "My cell phone and my iPod." No word of a lie. NOW I HAVE ONE ELECTRONIC THAT DOES BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!

I love it so much and know that I will never be able to use it to its full potential, but I'm certainly going to enjoy every minute of it.



On the work-front. Things are about to get stupid. It is a long story of which I will not post on here because I have decided that when it comes to work, things are too personal to place here in detail (not for me, for others). We have lost someone and we are going to have to re-hire and I'm going to have to re-train. So that's going to be difficult. And stressful. This whole week was stressful. Yesterday I felt physically ill due to the stress. Today I masked the stress with drugs... which, in turn made me drowsy. Ooops.

Anywho... that's the 4-1-1. The what's what. The informations. The NOOZ. Ok, I'm done.

Good night!

No comments: