Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Music, oh how I love thee

So as some of you know, I got an iPhone. I am in love with said iPhone. No, don't correct me. I meant IN love, not just "I love my iPhone".

With this came the iTunes Store. Yes, while I am fully aware that the iTunes store has been around for years and I had access to it through my other iPods and iTunes on my computer, I had never purchased anything.
Well, I have decided that I don't want to steal music anymore (not that I won't keep my already thieved music) and I will purchase it. Well, it is addicting... because all this good music is right there at your fingertips! I've been searching for just random songs that pop into my head and this was one of them:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3gw0IdaRuo
Back in November, I was taken to the Kelly Clarkson concert in my hometown and he opened for her!

I strongly suggest you check out his music, I bought his CD off iTunes and love the whole thing!!

I thought I'd share that with y'all! Talk to you later!

No comments: